Dr. Parikshit Mahankal
Assistant Professor (Human Resource)
Dr. Parikshit Mahankal is an Assistant Professor in Human Resources Management & Faculty In Charge of admissions.
He has done his graduation in Science and Masters in Management & doctorate from University of Pune. He is also Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Subjects taught by him include Psychology for Managers, Organisational Behaviour, HR Planning & Talent Acquisition, Performance Management & Employee & Industrial Relations.
He has been associated with IMDR since 2003. Prior to that he worked in the IT industry for few years.
1. Trained in conducting Behavioural Event Interviews (BEI) using the Critical Incident Method.
Papers & conferences:- Co-authored a paper titled A study of Performance management practices followed for faculty in management institutes and possibility of introduction of Artificial Intelligence in PMS –Siom Journal March 2019.
- Co-authored a paper titled PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT ISSUES IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY: A ‘CHECKPOINT’ GE-IJMR June 2017
- Co-authored E-Commerce: The Indian story so far, possible areas of application in education Pratibha Institute of Management. Feb 2016
- An empirical study of Academic Performance of faculty members & students in B-Schools
- Co-authored a paper titled ‘Impact of employee behavior on customer satisfaction in service sector organisations’ at international conference on customer satisfaction to achieve customer loyalty organized by MIT CMSR, Pune 2012.
Published in International Journal of Engineering, Science and Research (ISSN No- 2231-5535).
- ‘Perception of Youth about corruption in India’ MIM Management Research Journal (ISSN-2277-6133), April 2011