Faculty Publication in listed Journals
Academic Year 2020-21
- Kumar, P., Rose, A.,Jain, S. , Pole, M., Bhatt, V. (2021). Integrating CSR with Employer Branding Initiatives: Proposing a Model. Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government. Volume 27, Issue 1.
- Jain, S., Kamble, S. (2021). An Analytical Study of Buyers' Behaviour Towards Automatic Fuel Pricing and Price Smoothing in India. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management. Volume 14, Issue, 2.
- Shivane, A.,Sargar, A., Kulkarni, S. (2021).Analytical study of growth in online certification programmes/courses during COVID-19 Pandemic. Sambodhi. Vol-44, No.-1(III).
- Shivane, A., Narsale, S., Madral, V. (2020).A Critical Analysis of the Location and Layout of an Airport with Special Reference to Plane Crash at Calicut Airport. Shodh Sarita, Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. Volume 7, Issue 28.
- Nanwani, B., Kamble, S.,Sailaja, M., Hiremath, S., Mohanty, S. (2021) What Next After AREDA. AIMS Journal of Management. Vol. 6, No. 2.
- Nagar, S., Mahajan, P. (2021). Assessing Middle Age and Senior users' perception towards mobile banking after Covid-19 Lockdown phase in India. Shodh Sarita, An International Bilingual Peer Reviewed Refereed Research Journal. Vol. 8, Issue 29.
- Jain, S. (2021). A Study of Challenges of Online Assessments During Covid-19 Situation in India, Shodh Sarita, An International Bilingual Peer Reviewed Refereed Research Journal. Vol. 8, Issue 29.
Academic Year 2019-20
- Jain, S. (2020). Entrepreneurial Activation in the Aftermath of COVID-19 – Necessity and Prospects in an Economic Slowdown. Tathapi. Vol. 19 Issue 13.
- Jain, S., Kamble, S. (2020). The Empirical Study of Job Seekers Behaviour in India. Shodh Sanchar Bulletin. Vol. 10, Issue 38 (III).
- Dewasthale, G. (2020). Impact of COVID-19 Across Industry Sectors: An Exploratory Study. Alochana Chakra Journal. Volume IX, Issue V.
- Dewasthale, G., Kasande, S. (2020). Using Critical Incident Technique (CIT) as a Research Method: An Experiential Account. DogoRangsang Research Journal. Vol-10 Issue-06.
- Shivane, A. (2020) Impact of COVID19 on working of organizations: - Shifting to Virtual Working using technology platforms. Tathapi.Vol. 19 Issue 13.
- Shivane, S.,Hippargekar, P., Sargar. S. (2020). Analytical Study on Usage of UPI. Shodh Sanchar Bulletin. Vol. 10, Issue 38 (IV).
- Mahankal, P. (2020). A study on Impact of lockdown on onboarding strategies of various organisations in India, Shodh Sarita, An International Bilingual Peer Reviewed Refereed Research Journal. Vol. 7, Issue 26 (II).
- Kamble, S., Jain, S. (2020). A Study on Usage of Smart Phone among youngsters and Its Marketing Implications with Special Reference to Pune. Studies in Indian Place Names. Vol:40, Issue: 60.
- Kamble, S. (2020)An Empirical study on the Impact of COVID-19 on Lifestyle of Indians during a Lockdown period in India. Tathapi. Vol. 19 Issue 13.
- Patil, P., Ingawale, V., Kamble, S., Mane, P., Suryawanshi, S. (2020). Study of Student’s Satisfaction with reference to Technical and Professional Institutes in Pune. Purakala. Vol.31, Issue 5.
- Nagar, S. (2020).Assessing Students' perception toward e-learning and effectiveness of online sessions amid COVID-19 Lockdown Phase in India: An analysis. Tathapi. Vol-19, Issue13.
- Jain, S. (2020). A Study of Changes in Individual Income, Spending & Saving Pattern as a Result of Covid 19 Situation in India. Tathapi. Vol. 19 Issue 13.
- Kamble, S., Tiwari, V. (2019). Case Study: Maharashtra State Transport (ST) Strike (Diwali Gift)–Passengers suffer at whose fault? Journal of Engineering Sciences. Vol. 10, Issue 10.