INDUCTION / ORIENTATION PROGRAM
The Induction /Orientation program for the academic year 2015-17 begins on 15thJuly 2015 at 10 A.M
Students looking for accommodation near the campus are advised to come two or three days prior. This will help them to settle down in Pune before the session begins.
Students are required to bring along the following documents in original and an attested copy set:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION FOR PGDM
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
ALL ORIGNAL CERTIFICATES, 1 SET OF ATTESTED TRUE COPIES & 2 PASS PORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
- Print out of Application form
- Allotment Letter
- Score Card
- Statement of marks of SSC
- Statement of marks of HSC
- Statement of marks of Bachelor’s Degree Examination
- Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate/ Migration (if applicable)
- Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of Candidate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Validity
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31st March, 2016 (if applicable)
- Certificates in proforma A,B,C,D,E and F as applicable. (Check www.dte.org for explanation)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable),clearly indicating the place of permanent residence of the candidate/father or mother or husband.
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Profarma I For Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper
- Profarma H for Cast validity not submitted.
Students who have already submitted some the documents mentioned in the list are required to bring along the remaining documents.Original certificates other than Leaving/Transfer/Migration Certificates shall be returned after declaration of results of PGDM.
Dr. Deepak Roy